American Honda’s sales blowout last month featured the usual suspects and a few surprise guests.
Honda brand’s 20 percent sales gain, which put it back in the black after months of heavy sledding, was led by the CR-V compact crossover and its 28 percent growth vs. last year for a record 44,235 units. The bigger Passport crossover also posted a record, and the diminutive HR-V utility vehicle celebrated its best August yet.
- News Tax reform helped spike 1Q sales: Emperador
- US core retail sales surge in November
- Renault, VW and Fiat Chrysler sales surged before stiffer EU emissions tests
- US existing home sales surge, boosted by Fed's signal on rates
- Waterloo Apartments in Civic District up for collective sale at $115m, with provisional nod for hotel use
- Car manufacturers help drive stocks recovery
- Walmart beats as online sales surge, but comp sales miss
- Walmart beats as online sales surge
- Meralco posts record year as sales surge
- MAZDA Vehicle sales surge 44% in first half