Lately, I’ve been reading a lot about the anti-vaxxing movement. Bills in several states have eliminated non-medical exemptions and cracked down on fraudulent medical exemptions, leaving parents with a choice: vaccinate your children, or homeschool. So now there are articles coming out about unvaccinated children who are being forced to leave school, because of their parents’ medical decisions. Have a look at this one, for instance: Grace Russo is 14 and was excited about starting her freshman year at L.A. Webber Middle-High School in Lyndonville. “I look forward to things in school like sports, homecoming,” she said. Grace said all of that ended Wednesday when she showed up for first period and was immediately called to the office. She said school officials informed her she was no longer allowed in school. “It’s not fair. It’s not fair,” Grace said. I feel for Grace. She is suffering for a decision her mother made—and is continuing to make. She wants to go to school, and her mother’s choices are barring her from doing so. What a difficult situation to find oneself in. Why doesn’t Grace’s mom get her vaccinated? Her mom says she decided not to have her daughter receive two vaccines… Read full this story
- MMR Vaccines and Autism - Is There Truly a Link Between Autism and Routine Vaccinations?
- Autism and Vaccines - Looking at Both Sides of the Autism-Vaccine Debate
- Post Vaccination Baby Care - Simple Tips For Parents
- Taking Folic Acid While Pregnant is Good For Fetal Health
- There is no excuse for refusing to vaccinate children, says ANN WIDDECOMBE
- DNA Adoption Networking
- Puppy Food and Vaccines Summing it Up - Part 10 of 10 of Online Dog Training
- Needle and Pain Free Vaccinations
- Why Should You Vaccinate Your New Puppy?
- Influenza Vaccine - Yes, No , Or Maybe?
Fetal DNA, the MMR Vaccine, and Paths Not Taken have 310 words, post on www.patheos.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.