Football needed Week 4. It was getting a little too easy for the Patriots and Chiefs. The Rams, Green Bay, Detroit, Dallas and Buffalo hadn’t lost yet, and you know how the NFL likes to pull the good teams to the middle. There was a lot of pulling this weekend. October’s not even here yet, and the NFL has only three unbeaten teams left: New England, Kansas City (both 4-0) and the 3-0 Niners. After the weekend of upheaval, I’ll do the exercise that inflames the masses even more than Coffeenerdness: I’ll rank the teams 1 to 32 a quarter of the way through the season. What interested me about this weekend: how many depth players, forgotten players and emerging players, ruled the weekend. Such as: • J.C. Jackson of the Patriots had two interceptions and a blocked punt-turned-touchdown in New England’s surprising hard 16-10 win at Buffalo. For a day, the undrafted cornerback from Maryland was the best player on the best team in football. • Nick Chubb—not Odell or Baker or Myles—was the difference in the stunning Browns’ rout of the Ravens in Baltimore. I didn’t know he was a legit sprinter till I saw his 88-yard TD… Read full this story
- Mark Craig's Week 14 NFL power rankings
- NFL power rankings: Bears, Texans hit new highs; Eagles, Falcons keep falling
- NFL power rankings: Steelers stumble, Seahawks soar, Broncos buck up
- NFL power rankings: Patriots, Eagles slide after upsets; Steelers scoot up
- NFL power rankings: Bears, Cowboys jump; Patriots, Steelers limp into Week 15
- NFL power rankings: Chargers, Steelers bolt up; Patriots, Seahawks slide
- How the Rams’ win over the Chiefs shakes up the NFL Power Rankings
- NFL power rankings, Week 15: Who’s the best in comeback situations?
- Final NFL Power Rankings: 2018 season proved to be tough to predict, humbling
- NFL Week 11 QB Power Rankings: Why the Ravens need to turn to Lamar Jackson over Joe Flacco
FMIA Week 4: Re-Organizing the NFL Power Rankings After an Odd Sunday - NBCSports.com have 314 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.