Demi Moore met Bruce Willis in August 1987 and a whirlwind romance quickly followed with a marriage and pregnancy within four months. Bruce – then 36 – was on the cusp of moving from TV heartthrob into international movie star realm and Demi – then 25- was soon to become the highest paid actress in Hollywood, making them the ‘It’ couple and earning more money than they ever dreamed possible. But despite staying married for 13 years, the butterflies faded fast as Bruce – now 64 - ‘wanted to do whatever the f**k he wanted to do’ and insisted Demi stay home with the kids instead of have a career, the 56-year-old actress reveals in her new memoir Inside Out. Demi Moore met Bruce Willis in August of 1987 and the Hollywood elite were married and expecting their first child within four months (pictured together in 1990) The couple were married for 13 years and amicably raised their three daughters Rumer, 31, Scout, 28, and Tallulah, 25 Demi had beat her drug and booze addictions and had just broken off an engagement with Emilio Estevez when she encountered the member of the New Rat Pack who made her feel like… Read full this story
- Demi Lovato Baptized in Jordan River During Spiritual Trip to Israel: 'Never Felt More Renewed'
- Rumer Willis wins Dancing with the Stars
- Demi Moore, 57, and her daughter Rumer Willis, 31, could pass for SISTERS as both go makeup-free at Gwyneth Paltrow's dinner party
- Ed Helms Opens Up About Family's Hilarious Reaction to Learning About False Demi Moore Affair Rumor
- Megan Fox and Bruce Willis will star in FBI thriller Midnight In The Switchgrass ... which is the directorial debut from LaLa Kent's boyfriend Randall Emmett
- Full-time 'adult baby' who has her own nursery and sleeps in a CRIB reveals she spends $300 a month on DIAPERS that are paid for by her online fans
- Will Arnett on the 'Pitfalls' of Dating & His New Sketch Comedy Series
- Berlin: Saban Films Takes Bruce Willis Action Sci-Fi 'Cosmic Sin' for North America
- Batman Beyond Fan Art Has Michael Keaton Returning as an Older Bruce Wayne
- Pregnant Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Bond with Kim's Surrogate: 'This Is So Beautiful'
'He wanted to do whatever the f**k he wanted': Demi Moore spills on her whirlwind romance to Bruce Willis that saw them dating, married and pregnant all within FOUR months - and claims he wanted her out of Hollywood and at home with the kids have 357 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.