Clearwater, FL — HSR officials announced Tuesday that the 43rd running of the HSR Mitty at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta will be held April 23–26, 2020 with Chevrolet Corvette as the featured marque. Corvettes have been competing for 60+ years in sports car racing, fueled by the innovation and driving of Ron Fellows, Burt and John Greenwood, Harley Earl, Zora Arkus-Duntov, Bob Bondurant, Johnny O’Connell, Jan Magnussen, John Fitch, Bob Grossman and many others. Five Corvettes first raced in 1956 at the 12 Hours of Sebring, and they also ran in the 1956 Daytona Beach Speed Trials as part of the Speed Week event. The HSR Mitty weekend will be full of vintage and historic racing, including an April 25 Corvette feature race for production-based Corvettes. Group 8 Stock Cars are the featured race for April 26. Tickets for the event will be available in mid-December.
- North Korea announces trial date for detained American Matthew Miller
- Long Thanh Airport construction to start by end-2020
- VTV announces broadcasting rights for UEFA Euro 2020
- Arab League chief announces date of Syria peace conference
- Hanoi announces 5.5km circuit for 2020 F1 race
- National ASEAN 2020 Committee holds third meeting
- Thailand to stick to 2019 date for general election: Deputy PM
- National ASEAN 2020 Committee holds second meeting
- Dating app Tinder Lite readies for Vietnam launch
- Vietnam, Australia target US$10 billion in trade in 2020
HSR Announces 2020 Date for The Mitty have 221 words, post on www.vintagemotorsport.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.