Two vehicles have been destroyed after a high-speed collision in Manitowoc, Wisconsin earlier this month. CCTV footage of the incident shows a white Jeep Cherokee blast through a red light and directly into the path of a black VW Jetta with a bike rack. The Jetta slams into the driver’s side door of the Jeep sending the white SUV across a curb and into a bed of rock at a nearby house; it then flips over before it comes to a rest on the passenger’s side. Seehafer News reports that the incident occurred on Sunday, September 8 at approximately 7 p.m. at the intersection of N. Rapids Road and Waldo Boulevard. According to the outlet, the passengers inside the Jeep were trapped inside the vehicle until the police and EMS arrived and freed them. Also Read: Grand Cherokee Summit Launches In Australia As Most Luxurious Version Of Jeep’s SUV The Manitowoc Police Department took to Facebook to indicate that this was a case of distracted driving on the part of the person steering the Jeep. “We want to remind everyone about the serious outcome that can result of being distracted while driving,” the post reads. Fortunately, despite the severity of… Read full this story
- Should cyclists be allowed to run red lights?
- Near Misses By Running Red Lights Caught On Camera In Howard Co.
- PennDOT Closes Bunola River Road After Drivers Run Temporary Red Lights Set Up Around Landslides
- Brazen motorcyclist speeds through a red light and WAVES at a police officer - but manages to escape after losing the patrol car when it started a pursuit
- Laura Whitmore reveals how she keeps her glowing complexion as she gets anti-ageing 'red carpet facial' after her Love Island debut
- Red Light Management Enters Gaming Space With Launch of Hit Command
- Amsterdam mayor under fire for red-light district closure idea
- Miley Cyrus goes topless in a new Instagram photo as she suggests followers meet her 'under the red light'
- Life in Christchurch's red-light district: The side of sex workers that goes unnoticed
- Amsterdam to ban 'disrespectful' tours of red-light district
Jeep Cherokee Gets T-Boned After Running Through Red Light have 355 words, post on www.carscoops.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.