By Anna Rumer – September 9, 2019 07:05 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 After 23 years tracking down the darkest parts of humanity as part of the homicide unit of the Colorado Springs Police Department, Lt. Joe Kenda could have never guessed the next nine years of his career would be retelling the horrors he faced on the job to the cameras of Homicide Hunter— or the effect airing it all for the first time would have on him. As the ninth and final season of Investigation Discovery’s hit show airs, Kenda discussed the end of an era with PopCulture.com and his “mission” to do justice to the victims he encountered over his career.Ending Homicide Hunter after the ninth season wasn’t a difficult choice, Kenda explained, as he felt he had run out of “sufficient cases” to relive that weren’t “too simple or too gruesome,” like those involving children or babies.”I didn’t want to be the singer who stayed on stage after he lost his voice or the athlete who played one season too long,” he told PopCulture, calling the ride of filming Homicide Hunter both “entertaining” and “therapeutic.””I feel better now than I did nine years ago,” Kenda… Read full this story
- '9-1-1' Moving to Monday Nights Amid Huge TV Networks Shakeup
- A Timely Preview Of The 2019–20 NBA Season, Which Will Begin Any Day Now
- Celebrity X Factor: Try Star's Thom Evans hits back at judge Louis Walsh as he dubs him 'Simon Cowell's backing singer' during tense clash on live show
- Final goodbye: Looking back at the influential world figures we lost in 2018
- Inside the Tech That Powers Your Favorite Video-Streaming Services
- 13 Reasons Why star accidentally reveals season three start date of hit Netflix show is in October 2019
- The Shadow Cabinet: How a Group of Powerful Business Leaders Drove Trump’s Agenda
- The best PS1 games of all time
- Ed Begley Jr. on
- Chronicle’s 2019 MLB analysis and predictions: Where will Giants, A’s finish?
Lt. Joe Kenda Talks the 'Therapeutic' Power of 'Homicide Hunter' Amid Hit Series' Final Season (Exclusive) have 326 words, post on popculture.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.