The all-new Hyundai i10 has been unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show with an adorable look and the promise of being vastly superior to its predecessor. Hyundai has developed and will build the new i10 in Europe. Three engines will be offered to customers. The first powertrain is a small 1.0-liter MPi three-cylinder pumping out 66 hp and 70 lb-ft (96 Nm) of torque while sitting above this powertrain in the family is a larger 1.2-liter MPi four-cylinder with 82 hp and 87 lb-ft (118 Nm) of torque. Shoppers are offered the choice between a five-speed manual transmission or a five-speed automated manual transmission for both these engines. In addition to the regular models, Hyundai also introduced the sporty i10 N Line with a version-specific 1.0-liter three-cylinder T-GDi engine rated at 98 hp and 126 lb-ft paired exclusively to a five speed manual. Also Read: 2020 Hyundai i10 N Line Gets An Exclusive 1.0-Liter Turbo Photo credits Hyundai The example displayed in Germany is painted in a unique shade of silver and all up, there are 10 exterior colors available. These are Dragon Red, Brass, Aqua Turquoise, Phantom Black, Polar White, Star Dust, Sleek Silver, Champion Blue, Tomato Red, and… Read full this story
- 2020 Hyundai i10 Revealed Ahead Of Frankfurt Motor Show
- Tesla is recruiting designers in China to create its first city car
- New Generation Hyundai i10 Commences Production For Europe
- 115th New York Boat Show Opens At Javits Center
- Amerilodge Group Announces New Hotel Opening in Michigan City, Indiana
- Hyundai i10 Sportz 1.2: Astonishingly good
- The new Oculus headset shows how far VR has come. It's still not enough
- H1B workers’ children in New Jersey eligible for affordable higher education tuition
- Are there buildings on VENUS? UFO hunters claim newly released maps show 'huge cities and artificial structures'
- SCG 003S Heading To New York Auto Show With 320 Changes
New Hyundai i10 Shows Affordable City Cars Can Be Fun have 304 words, post on www.carscoops.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.