The OnePlus 7T is the latest entry to the OnePlus range, and it’s truly a phone worthy of your pocket, packing the most recent and powerful hardware into a gorgeous design for under $600. It’s a phenomenal deal, and despite the fact we’re expecting a OnePlus 7T Pro as well, it’s clear the OnePlus 7T hasn’t lost its mojo. But OnePlus isn’t alone in splitting a previously solitary range — Samsung split the Note range into two models for the first time this year, offering the Galaxy Note 10 and the Note 10 Plus. The Galaxy Note 10 is the cheaper sibling to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, but it’s still a powerful smartphone worth looking at. But which of these two phones is the better one for you? Has the flagship killer lost its edge, or will OnePlus claim yet another scalp? We put the two phones to the test to find out. Specs OnePlus 7T Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Size 160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm (6.33 x 2.93 x 0.32 inches) 151 × 71.8 × 7.9 mm (5.94 × 2.83 × 0.31 inches) Weight 190 grams (6.70 ounces) 168 grams (5.93 ounces) Screen size 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED… Read full this story
- Watch the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 event in 6 minutes
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 removes the headphone jack signaling the end of an era
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: A Business Exec-Friendly Tablet
- REVIEW: Huawei has released the perfect big-screen replacement for your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone
- 10 best features of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note: Tiny Tablet or Supersized Smartphone?
- Samsung introduces the new Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung teases new device, likely Galaxy Note 10
- Forget an Update; Exchange Your Samsung Galaxy Note 7, ASAP
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review: A Little More Than A Gimmick, A Little Less Than A Breakthrough
OnePlus 7T vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 10: Smartphone comparison have 275 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.