Off-roading camper van has living quarters suitable for three people, and is fitted with a canoe and an electric bike.
The Peugeot Boxer 4×4 Concept has been unveiled ahead of its full in-the-flesh debut later this month at the Le Bourget Recreational Vehicle Show.
In order for the van to go off the beaten track it has been fitted with a Dangel four-wheel drive system, chunky off-road tyres, and a higher ground clearance.
Other exterior changes include a more aggressive front bumper treatment, side steps, and a set of forward-facing spot lights.
Peugeot says the Boxer 4×4 Concept has been fitted out to accommodate up to three people “on a long-term basis”. In the supplied images we can see tables, blinds, a sink, cabinets, and enhanced interior lighting.
Presumably the van also includes basic cooking facilities, a fridge, and places to sleep. The interior also features grey fake suede trim, stark white surfaces, and green and mint highlights.
The car pictured here is equipped for further exploration as it has Peugeot eM02 FS Powertube electric mountain bike mounted on the back, and a Canadian canoe strapped to the roof rack.
- Pensions for Boxers: Let's Get It On!
- The Most Capable 4X4 Ever Built: The Jeep Hurricane
- Jeep Performance Enhancers at Parts Train for the Jeep Gladiator Concept Car 2005
- I Love Chocolate Marketing Concepts: Passionate Invigorating Strategies Bring Satisfying Prosperity
- 2009 Buick Enclave: From Concept to Reality
- Offsetting 4x4 Emissions Costs Less Than 25 Annually
- The 2010 Subaru Tribecas 3.6L 6 Cylinder Boxer Engine
- How To Drive a 4x4
- Jeep Hurricane Concept - A Chrysler Group Vehicle Platform
- Relationship Expert Reveals Secrets of Finding "The Man"