For the latest generation of budding entrepreneurs, it seems there is one thing more important than business know-how – a social media profile. Many of this year’s band of hopefuls battling it out in The Apprentice appear to spend as much time posting selfies as sharpening their management skills. Perhaps that is because the new series features a very youthful line-up including two 19-year-olds and two aged 20. Eleven of the 16 contestants are under 30, while the two oldest are a mere 36. It is also the most glamorous Apprentice ever, led by Venezuelan-born former model Jemelin Artigas, 34, whose social media is bursting with swimwear pictures and a range of sultry poses Carina Lepore, 30, who runs Dough Artisan Bakehouse, and librarian Lottie Lion, 19, both litter their Instagram page with pictures showing them in tight clothing or skimpy bikinis. Male candidates such as ice cream firm owner Kenna Ngoma and digital marketing project manager Lewis Ellis are also not shy in showing off their physiques online. Despite being the youngest contestant, luxury womenswear consultant Ryan-Mark Parsons is a big fan of the Queen and describes himself as ‘a 60-year-old trapped in a teenager’s body’. Other contestants hoping… Read full this story
- The 'pocket rocket' set to make Lord Sugar millions: Apprentice winner Carina Lepore rescued her father's burned-down bakery by opening a trendy cafe for him to work at - while raising her model son as a single mum
- The Apprentice EXCLUSIVE 'I wasn't on there for a TV career': Winner Carina Lepore takes a swipe at fame-hungry fellow candidates... after beating Scarlett Allen-Horton
- EXCLUSIVE 'I have a lot of respect for her': Love Island's Amy Hart sends her support to Caroline Flack and says she 'really hopes she's OK' as Laura Whitmore is confirmed as new host
- How Low Will Democrats Go? Probably Not Low Enough.
- 7 Days With the Most Talented Theater Teens in the Country
- Happy at home, anxious at school: How George went from relaxed to a bag of nerves (and there was no hiding the bruise under his eye)
- Laura Whitmore 'has secret meeting with Love Island bosses about BFF Caroline Flack's job'... (which could see her working alongside her voiceover boyfriend Iain Stirling!)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 22
- Caroline Flack EXCLUSIVE: Love Island star has turned down ITV's offer of aftercare during 'really rough time' as pal Laura Whitmore is CONFIRMED as her replacement
- Teenagers are rewriting the rules of the news
Selfie-made Apprentices: From a former model, 34, to a 'cut-throat' librarian, Lord Sugar’s latest crop of young hopefuls introduce themselves on social media have 398 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.