The Jeep Compass is a great option for those who want a small-sized SUV for city and highway use without missing out on any premium-ness and features. The handsome looking crossover SUV starts at Rs. 18.17 lakhs for the base variant and goes all the way up to Rs. 32.84 lakhs for the top-end variant (both on-road, Delhi). The hot-looking example you see here though can be had yours for much less than its original price and the ton of modifications done on it are an added bonus. This one is a 2017 model and the 2.0-litre Limited variant. It is up for sale in Ernakulam, Kerala for an asking price of Rs. 19.50 lakhs
To let you know, the on-road price of a new model of this car in Ernakulam, Kerala, is Rs. 24.04 lakhs currently. Being a 2017 model, its cost would have been marginally less than that for sure. But the main USP of this vehicle is the amount and quality of modifications done on it. It has been worked upon by GRID7 Customs, which is a renowned modification house in India.
Before talking about the mods on this SUV, let’s talk about its mechanical details and other related information. This variant of the Jeep Compass is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that churns out 171 Bhp of power along with 350 Nm of torque and comes mated to a manual transmission. The odometer reading of this Compass is around 22,000 km according to its seller and the vehicle has not changed hands yet.
The major highlight of this Jeep Compass is its unique paint job. While the body is painted in a shade of light blue, the roof has been wrapped in black for added visual drama. Another highlight of this modified Compass is its lowered suspension which is responsible for its low rider look. The SUV now rides on ultra-gorgeous 18-inch radi8 alloy wheels which definitely have upped the hotness factor of this vehicle by quite an extent.
The ORVMs have also been wrapped in black while the bumper lips and front grille has been completely blacked out too. the body cladding has been painted in body shade to match the overall theme. Being the Limited 2.0 variant, this one comes with a ton of features too including automatic climate control, tilt-adjustable power steering, Keyless entry and start, leather upholstery, touch infotainment system, rear parking camera with steering response among others. In all, this Jeep Compass is a good choice for those who want a relatively new SUV that looks stylish and has a powerful diesel engine to boot.
- Millennial Money: Use post-holiday sales to treat yourself
- The Modified Tata Harrier Redition is Seriously Worth Considering
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles launches petrol version of Jeep Wrangler at Rs 56 lakh
- Jeep Wrangler EcoDiesel First Drive: By popular demand
- All the Products I’m Buying Before the Sephora Sale Ends
- The 14 Things Worth Buying at Credo Beauty’s Sale
- 34 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From KitchenAid to Lululemon
- 29 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Fjallraven to J. Crew
- Our Favorite 37 Things From Moda Operandi’s (Up to Half Off) ‘Designer Sale’
- 31 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Madewell to Sunday Riley