If there’s anyone who always likes to have the last word, it’s this guy. Nobody can argue he’s earned it after his heartbreaking almost death at the end of Infinity War, another close call at the start of Endgame and then the truly devastating finale to Endgame. But is this really the end for Tony Stark? The comic books already have a clear way for him to live on. Did we already see the first example in Spider-Man 2 and not even realise it? The whole film hinged on not believing what you see, while secrets lay hidden in plain sight. A theory exploded across the internet this week, pointing out Tony could have backed up an AI version of himself. It argues there is proof in the haunting memorial scene: “When [the] hologram was about to end we saw that Tony stood up from his chair and came towards Morgan and made eye contact with [her] and said ‘I love you 3000’. “So the suspicious part about this scene is that if it was a prerecorded hologram how would Tony know that Morgan would be sitting on the sofa when Pepper and Morgan would be watching the hologram? “And… Read full this story
- When is Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse out? UK release date, trailer, cast and plot for the animated movie
- Who dies in Infinity War? Does Tony Stark die in Avengers, what happens to Gamora and will Thanos kill any characters?
- How Iron Man set up the world of the Avengers as the film turns 10
- Avengers Infinity War: Sebastian Stan reveals scene with Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer
- Avengers 4: First synopsis released, teasing 'sacrifices'
- The Ultimate Avengers: BIGGEST superhero movie of all time tipped to be £125m marvel
- Avengers: Infinity War Easter eggs – the hidden references and meanings explained
- Inside Disneyland Paris’ Summer of Superheroes – with Iron Man, Black Widow and Thor
- 10 movies you absolutely must see this summer, from 'Avengers' to young Han Solo
- We did the math: The 10 most in-demand actors in Hollywood
Avengers Tony Stark 'still ALIVE' in his AI tech: Did this Spider-Man 2 scene prove it? have 335 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.