BORIS Johnson’s Brexit negotiator will this week reveal to Brussels the Prime Minister’s master plan for a deal. Sources claimed David Frost will show the legal text the Government wants inserted into the withdrawal agreement to kill off the Irish backstop. It follows growing speculation Mr Johnson will use his speech to the Tory conference tomorrow to lay out his proposal. UK sources claim they have already secured wins in convincing the EU to even consider alternatives — and to give the Northern Ireland Assembly a bigger say over customs rules. The PM is asking the EU to rule out another Brexit delay as part of his proposals for a deal, The Times reported last night. Mr Johnson has privately urged member states to sign up to a commitment to rule out another extension to Article 50.If they agree, the PM could challenge MPs to pick between voting for his deal, or allowing a No Deal exit at the end of the month. Grieve’s warningDOMINIC Grieve yesterday said Boris Johnson will be “dismissed by the Queen” if he refuses to delay Brexit. The ex-Attorney General’s warning came as opposition parties del- ayed trying to topple Boris for three weeks. Mr Grieve… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson hints a Brexit deal WILL happen as he talks up chances of transition period keeping us in the bloc for ‘a couple of years’
- Tory rebel Sir Oliver Letwin left a political outcast after tripping Boris Johnson inches from Brexit finishing line
- New Brexit High Court case launched to force Boris Johnson to avoid no-deal
- Brexit: Boris Johnson drops his hardline pledge that we will leave EU on October 31
- What is the new Brexit deal?
- Boris Johnson ‘ups tempo’ in Brexit talks as Ruth Davidson urges rebel MPs to back him
- Boris Johnson faces fresh fight to pass his Brexit deal and avoid another ‘Groundhog Week’
- Defiant Boris Johnson refuses to sign EU letter begging for Brexit delay after rebel MPs sank deal vote
- Boris Johnson gets his Christmas wish as he clinches a general election after Jeremy Corbyn caves in
- David Cameron supports Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal and says there is a ‘good chance’ he will succeed as deadline looms
Boris Johnson’s final masterplan for Brexit deal to be unveiled to Brussels as he urges leaders to veto extension beyond Oct 31 have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.