We have officially reached the midway point of the 2019 college football regular season, and to commemorate the occasion — before we forget all about what’s happened so far in light of what will happen in the coming weeks — I thought I’d offer out some awards and superlatives.FAKE AWARDS, REAL VOTESThe 10 teams I have enjoyed following the most this yearEach year, I find myself enjoying specific stories and writing about specific teams more than others. The list tends to change from season to season, but here’s where things currently stand:1. LSU. The Tigers underwent the change that so many stodgy, talented teams should, and it has paid off handsomely.2. Slippery Rock. I’ve been following the lower levels of the sport more closely this year, experimenting with an SP+ rating for FCS and Division II in the process. The Rock is unbeaten and has one of the best offenses in D2 — it basically consists of quarterback Roland Rivers III lobbing the ball into open spaces and having talented receivers run underneath the passes for big gains. It’s simple and extremely delightful.3. Dartmouth. Buddy Teevens’ Big Green have become the poster children for overall player safety and innovation around… Read full this story
- Sarah Fuller’s Uniform Added to College Football Hall Of Fame
- The College Football Playoff semifinal is moving from California's Rose Bowl to Texas due to coronavirus restrictions
- Ohio State wins Big Ten title as Texas A&M makes final case for College Football Playoff spot
- From 'Roll Tide' to 'Gator Bait', college football reckons with its problematic traditions
- College Football Playoff Final Regular Season Rankings, Championships Next
- The College Football Playoff teams are Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Notre Dame
- Best of the West College Football Top 25: Why are CU Buffs getting yanked around by the Pac-12? Simple. Money. Same as it ever was.
- Paul Finebaum says how Florida can make College Football Playoff
- Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller becomes the first woman to score in a Power Five college football game
- Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score points in a Power Five college football game
College football midseason awards: The best players, teams and moments have 344 words, post on www.espn.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.