The colloquium, which was held on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the implementation of President Ho Chi Minh’s Testament, drew the attention of many international scholars and students as well as those who spent years studying and researching about Ho Chi Minh. This is an opportunity for scholars to share their new multi-lingual and multi-archival research and past works on the life, career, and legacy of Ho Chi Minh, as well as his role in the formation of modern Vietnam, and to explore the country’s position in world affairs in the 20th Century. The colloquium focused on three main topics: Ho and the Imperial Powers; Ho in the Global Cold War, 1945-1969; and Ho’s Global Legacy. The discussions underlined Ho Chi Minh’s image not only as a hero of national liberation, but also as a bridge between Vietnam and the world, with his personality having a global influence.
- Vietjet operates direct flights from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to New Delhi
- Vietjet connects New Delhi with Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
- Thousands of Protesters March in New York with Message to Legislators: They're Tired of Inaction
- New York hits the road for climate change
- New York award ceremony highlights China-themed photos
- Official Blockbuster-Licensed Streetwear Pop-Up Shop Lands in New York: First Look
- Remembering Leonardo DiCaprio’s Days As New York’s Party Prince of 1998
- Exxon Mobil scores win in New York climate change lawsuit
- HCM City to build eight new logistic centres
- Vietnamese universities soar up global sustainable development ranking
Colloquium on Global Ho Chi Minh held in New York have 248 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.