Horrifying images have emerged showing badly burned children in Syria – amid claims that Turkey is using banned chemical weapons against the Kurds. Distressing footage taken at a hospital in Tal Tamr, near the border city of Ras al-Ayn which has seen the heaviest fighting, on Monday shows a boy with deep burns to his entire upper body. As he is brought into the hospital he can be heard screaming ‘Dad stop the burning… I beg you’ before medics are able to give him a dose of morphine. He is thought to have spent 12 hours in agony before being treated. Hamish de-Bretton Gordon, a British chemical weapons expert, said the burns appeared consistent with white phosphorus – a banned chemical weapon which sticks to the skin and burns in contact with moisture, meaning it cannot be put out. Scroll down for video. Footage taken in a hospital in Tal Tamr, near the battleground city of Ras al-Ayn, shows a Kurdish boy with injuries consistent with white phosphorous The boy can be heard screaming ‘dad stop the burning… I beg you’ before he is given morphine by medics. He reportedly spent 12 hours in agony before he could be treated… Read full this story
- White venture capitalist is kicked out of Minneapolis office building after he was filmed threatening to call cops on African American businessmen using gym - one day after death of George Floyd
- Leaders of councils threatened by Leicester-style lockdowns reject the idea saying they are based on flawed data – so how bad is the situation in YOUR local area?
- Black man reveals he spent four days in hospital after cop involved in death of George Floyd 'punched and kicked him until his teeth broke' and was paid $25,000 in damages
- Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin is pictured in his mugshot and bail is set at $500,000 as he is charged with murder of George Floyd and criminal complaint reveals he kept kneeling on black man's neck for almost 3 minutes AFTER he fell unconscious
- Council brings in 24-hour security for Lord Baden-Powell statue after it ABANDONS removal bid as furious finger pointing breaks out over who made decision that monument should be taken down
- 'Somebody had to help him': Baseball bat-wielding hero tells of dramatic moment he waded in to help Met Police officer grappling on ground with a suspect as baying mob took grinning selfies
- Protesters defy Donald Trump and risk ten years in jail as they throw Columbus statue into Baltimore harbor just hours after he called them 'Nazis and terrorists' in July Fourth address as protests break out across the US
- Councillor for Leicester's coronavirus epicentre blames perfect storm of 'cultural, health and economic factors' in ward where BAME families live in multi-generation homes and worked through lockdown in low-paid jobs - as video shows huge block party
- In the Valley of the Shadow of Death: Guyana After the Jonestown Massacre
- Inside The Fraternity Of Haters And Losers Who Drove Donald Trump To The GOP Nomination
'Dad stop the burning, I beg you': Horrifying footage reveals badly-burned Kurdish children in Syria amid claims Turkey is using banned weapons such as napalm and white phosphorus have 487 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.