He has made a habit of toasting good times with a shot of tequila on his hit HBO show Ballers and on his social media platforms. And now Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is launching his very own brand of tequila! The A-list actor and former wrestler, 47, took to Instagram on Wednesday for the big reveal of Teremana Tequila, which should be available for fans to snatch up by the first quarter of 2020. The big reveal: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson announced the launching of his very own tequila brand Teremana Tequila on Instagram on Wednesday ‘The name is official: Ladies and gents, I proudly bring you, TEREMANA TEQUILA,’ he began in the caption of a picture of himself standing in front of the distillery crew. ‘TERA is meant to represent Terre which means of the earth and MANA is our powerful Polynesian spirit that guides us. Spirit of the earth.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson reveals what is in his gym bag… Cardi B joins Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious 9 following her… Share this article Share The Fast and Furious actor went on to explain the process of making the alcoholic beverage, and… Read full this story
- Make the Entrepreneur Dream Come Through With an Online Business
- Gardening Ideas and Landscape Rocks
- America Has a Dream
- Boris Johnson urged to apologise for 'derogatory and racist' letterboxes article
- Jimmie Johnson says Hendrick will know his future within 4-6 months
- Best of Dreams Come True
- How to Get the Guy of Your Dreams - Fantastic Ways to Win a Man's Heart
- Perfect Job - A Dream Come True
- Living Your Dream Life
- Brexit deal details: What has Boris Johnson agreed with the EU? What happens now?
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson unveils his own tequila brand Teremana Tequila: 'This blessing is truly a dream come true' have 290 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.