Paul Klee’s three thoughts on Thursday’s game:How do Broncos upset Chiefs?The Broncos win Thursday night if they do what Kansas City’s last four opponents did: hand off to the running backs until the clock strikes 00:00. The Chiefs are a fraudulent Super Bowl contender, again, because they can’t stop a parked car. Check out the rushing yards compiled against the Chiefs in the past four weeks: 203, 186, 180 and 192. That includes fantasy football free-for-alls from Melvin Ingram (103 yards), Kerryon Johnson (125), Marlon Mack (132) and Carlos Hyde (116). If Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay don’t win your fantasy matchup this week, something went terribly wrong. The Chiefs defense will be gasping at the thin air to begin with. The Chiefs on Sunday had their lowest time of possession (20:12) at Arrowhead Stadium since 1991, meaning their defense was on the field long enough to smoke a rack of baby back ribs. “I’m not concerned, but I’d like to get off the field faster,” Andy Reid said on a conference call with Colorado media. Lindsay averages 14 carries per game, Freeman 11. Bump those to 20 apiece — eight clear of the average — and Denver wins.Is Broncos… Read full this story
- Dick, Mary Jane, and Sally: Marijuana sales will fund Colorado schools
- Apple winning the 'back to school' deal race?
- Broncos Win The Super Bowl, According To
- Win A Ford Focus RS Just For Playing Video Games!
- Colorado School Board Attempts to Censor History Because Patriotism
- Columbine Survivor Pushes for Guns in Schools, Putting Us in an Awkward Position
- Asteroid mining is our best hope for colonizing Mars
- Back to School 2011: 'What to buy your kid for college' guide
- 12-Year-Old Girl in Custody After 5 People Injured in L.A. Middle School Shooting
- Students Who Protested High School
Klee with Three: How do Broncos win? Vic Fangio, Colorado School of Mines? Should Chiefs play Mahomes? have 300 words, post on gazette.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.