Billy House Bloomberg Published 9:41 AM EDT Oct 10, 2019 President Donald Trump, after making clear he won’t cooperate with House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, goes back on offense Thursday with his first campaign rally since the probe began. Trump will address supporters in Minneapolis as he grapples with polls that show rising support for impeachment – including one published Wednesday from Fox News that showed 51% of voters want Trump impeached and removed from office. Here are the latest developments: Trump’s Former Russia Adviser Set to Testify (9:02 a.m.) Trump’s former Russia adviser Fiona Hill is expected to testify before three House committees on Monday as part of Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, according to two House officials familiar with the plans. Hill, who was the top Russia and Europe adviser on Trump’s National Security Council, will be interviewed behind closed doors by the Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight and Reform panels as part of their probe into Trump’s interactions with Ukraine, according to the officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss information not yet public. As part of her work for the Trump administration, Hill traveled to Russia to meet with representatives of Russia’s Security Council and Foreign Ministry in Moscow,… Read full this story
- Pollak: Democrats Want a ‘Star Chamber’ Impeachment
- Dems threaten to subpoena Pompeo on Trump's Ukraine call
- Historian MICHAEL BURLEIGH exposes the secret war blueprint Donald Trump's Iran-hating adviser hopes will set the Middle East ablaze
- How Will the Trump Presidency Actually Affect Your Access to Birth Control?
- Trump digs in against Dem congresswomen; they’re firing back
- Samsung boss to testify in South Korea bribery case
- Impeachment looms over SNL 45, new cast shines in premiere
- Russia Helped Trump Win, Says CIA; Obama Orders Review
- Trump’s unsecure Android phone highlights common security dilemma
- Trump announces US-China trade truce, talks to resume
Trump’s former Russia adviser set to testify: Impeachment update have 298 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.