Now that Sen. Elizabeth Warren, the far-left Massachusetts Democrat, has become the frontrunner in the crowded field of her party’s presidential candidates, media are ignoring their responsibility to push back at some of her more outrageous stances. Although Warren’s campaign manager confirmed to The Hill Tuesday that she would not support stripping religious institutions of their tax exempt status for refusing to perform same-sex marriages, five days earlier she announced her support for something that’s arguably more troubling. Warren said she’d support nationwide compulsory gender identity education “in age-appropriate ways from the time they’re very young,” in an answer to a question posed to her at CNN’s LGBTQ Equality Town Hall last Thursday. “I believe this is about teaching children about our world. And of course we should teach them about our world. We should teach them about people. We should teach them about differences. So I strongly support this,” she said. “I think this is part of how children learn that we live in a world that has a lot of different folks who look different, who sound different, who do different things, who form different kinds of families,” she added. “And as Americans, we look at that and… Read full this story
- Why is the Biden administration working against programs that support kids?
- Florida Prosecutor Andrew Warren Sues DeSantis Over Suspension
- Iran says Salman Rushdie and supporters only ones to blame for attack
- Woke DA DeSantis Suspended Allegedly Took Taxpayer-Funded Trips To Attend Leftist DA Group Events: Report | The Daily Wire
- Dogfight over a freeze on hiring white men by the RAF reveals the absurd folly of diversity quotas, writes ESTHER KRAKUE
- Alabama GOP Prepares War on Transgender Teens
- University isn’t what it’s cracked up to be – there’s plenty of downsides and think about alternatives
- GOP worried Big Tech, Disney creating hostile work environment for pregnant women with abortion emphasis
- ‘Rebel’ Saudi women shun obligatory abaya robe
- As children struggle with mental health, schools roll out new programs, but some parents are skeptical
Warren Threatens Religious Freedom Supporting Gender Identity Education have 337 words, post on www.Newsmax.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.