How many ponies do you think Nice Price or Crack Pipe Saab is claimed to rock around 350 horses and is FWD. Let’s see if that’s over the limit and whether its price is too. There are a handful of vehicles that, if properly maintained, should last… well, nigh-on forever. Old Volvos, Mercedes W123s, Toyota Hilux trucks… they all seem invincible. Advertisement You could likely add last Friday’s 1993 Dodge D250 Club Cab among that list of god-like cars and trucks. That’s a model of simplicity and durability right there. And, with its torque-forward Cummins 12V six it should prove adept at towing small planets and other necessities as well Speaking of hauling, who here doesn’t like hauling ass? That’s what I thought. When it comes down to putting the pedal down, al Here we have a 2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi that, based on its ad’s description at least, should impress when that loud pedal is pressed. Advertisement Now, before we get into the specifics of how all that is accomplished, I’d like to take a moment to point out the ad itself. I’m not entirely sure that the seller is trying to sell this sweet Saab, or if G… Read full this story
- Lindsey Vonn not obsessing over World Cup record: ‘I don’t need 87 wins’
- Hundreds of foster kids in GA and SC need homes
- Jon Gosselin Wins Temporary Custody Of Special Needs Son, Collin
- KEVIN LEININGER: To King, racism was an evil that needed to be destroyed, not an accusation to be exploited
- Here's everything you need to know before the 2019 Sundance Film Festival
- Women’s March organizers need divine inspiration
- In 2007, a struggling Utah Jazz team traded for Kyle Korver. Here's what happened
- Son of American missing in Iran since 2007 pleas for his return
- Least Snow Since 2007. Siberian Slap Coming?
- Iowa State seeking its first win over Kansas State since 2007
At $4,700, Could This 2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi Aero Be The Swede You Need? have 326 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.