Boris Johnson’s closest aides are urgently drawing up “damage limitation” plans ahead of further explosive interviews with Jennifer Arcuri expected this week. The US technology entrepreneur spoke out in an ITV interview last night to accuse the Prime Minister of treating her like a “one-night stand” despite their long relationship. The Prime Minister cut contact with his old friend after their dealings when he was Mayor of London were put under the spotlight. His senior advisors believe his private life is “priced in” with the electorate but are concerned that repeated appearances by Ms Arcuri may damage Mr Johnson’s ratings. One Tory insider told the Mirror: “We are discussing how we limit the damage. Arcuri isn’t going away. Some have suggested making an approach to her. But that might just throw more fuel on the fire.” The Mirror understands that Ms Arcuri has further television appearances planned for this week – with ITV’s Loose Women and the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire both options. The police watchdog – the Independent Office for Police Conduct – is investigating whether Mr Johnson broke rules by not declaring his relationship with Ms Arcuri when he was Mayor of London. The links between the pair have… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson gives ground on Ireland, teeters on brink of Brexit deal
- Most Important Step For Planning a Class Reunion - Searching For Classmates
- 7 Tips on Getting the Right Flood Insurance
- Brexit talks: A message to UK from Central Europe
- HS2 must be built in full, say the CBI's regional heads
- Brexit on October 31 a 'priority' for British government: Queen Elizabeth II
- Eurocrat Fears Closer Relationship Between UK and U.S. After Brexit
- Information About No-Fault Car Accident Benefits
- Is Caffeine Necessary For Weight Loss?
- Natural Birth - See How Clever Our Bodies Are!
Boris Johnson's closest aides planning 'damage limitation' for Jennifer Arcuri have 293 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.