It’s not always easy to let an employee go, even if you’re clearly a titan of industry. But if you suddenly discover a love for spirited driving when you bring home your new Porsche 928 S4, the chauffeur has got to go. Good thing you’ve got Charles around to handle things.
The Porsche 928 was Porsche’s attempt to supersede the rear-engined 911 in favor of a more conventional front-engined, rear-drive V8 configuration. While the car never ended up doing the old 911 in, it was still a fascinating machine.
You don’t have to take my word for it, though. Patrick gave us a good rundown on the car a few years back. Mr. Regular has driven one. Steve Jobs owned one and thought his computers ought to look like it. Jason told us about its weird rear sunshades. Alex Roy and Travis Okulski explained that the thing is “all chest” for some reason. Like I said, a fascinating car.
- Enjoying Your Dream German Car - BMW Buying, Porsche Renting, Or Audi Leasing
- Buying Cheap Digital Camera Deals - Consumer Advice
- Buy Samsung Omnia Contract Deals - Monthly Tie Ups Offer With Latest Phones
- Kylie Jenner buys Bugatti Chiron to deal with breakup, deletes video after criticism
- Compare Buy to Let Mortgages
- I'm On My Third Mustang And I Need Something Different! What Car Should I Buy?
- Things to Look For When Buying a House - Location
- Buy to Let Mortgages - Get the Best Deal!
- Thursday's Best Deals: DEWALT Gold Box, Sugru, Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones, and More
- The Time to Buy is Always Right When You Buy For the Right Reason