It’s not always easy to let an employee go, even if you’re clearly a titan of industry. But if you suddenly discover a love for spirited driving when you bring home your new Porsche 928 S4, the chauffeur has got to go. Good thing you’ve got Charles around to handle things. The Porsche 928 was Porsche’s attempt to supersede the rear-engined 911 in favor of a more conventional front-engined, rear-drive V8 configuration. While the car never ended up doing the old 911 in, it was still a fascinating machine. Advertisement You don’t have to take my word for it, though. Patrick gave us a good rundown on the car a few years back. Mr. Regular has driven one. Steve Jobs owned one and thought his computers ought to look like it. Jason told us about its weird rear sunshades. Alex Roy and Travis Okulski explained that the thing is “all chest” for some reason. Like I said, a fascinating car.
- Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Deals: Games, Tech, And Entertainment
- Walmart's $16 bn Flipkart buy is the biggest deal this year
- These amazing Pixel 4 deals won't last much longer
- Deals get real: Butler joins Heat, Raptors wish Kawhi well
- WATCH: Sixers Fans Boo Jimmy Butler In Return To Wells Fargo Center
- Best Buy Black Friday 2019: $150 off Beats Studio3 and all the best deals
- Best Black Friday fitness deals 2019: Keep yourself in shape over the holidays
- The Best Time to Buy Anything During the Year
- Best Buy Black Friday 2019: All of the best deals on laptops and more
- Best Buy Black Friday 2019: Major Apple Watch Series 4 discounts and more
Buy A Porsche 928 And Have Your Butler Deal With The Chauffeur have 270 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.