Email Updated November 19, 2019 06:06:05 Photo: Donald Trump has spoken about the impeachment process. (Reuters: Tom Brenner) Related Story: Democrats reveal their impeachment strategy, but do Americans really care? Related Story: The three-word slogan Trump hopes will save him from impeachment Related Story: Here’s why Democrats don’t need you to learn Latin to understand impeachment Map: United States United States President Donald Trump says he likes the idea of testifying in relation to impeachment hearings and will “strongly consider it”. Key points:Mr Trump tweeted in response to Ms Pelosi’s suggestion he appear before CongressHe is considering a written response, or perhaps appearing in personThe House Intelligence Committee is beginning its second week of hearings Mr Trump made the remarks in a series of tweets that took aim at Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on Monday morning (local time), in which he also said he “did nothing wrong”.Mr Trump tweeted, “She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!” External Link: Trump tweets impeachment Pushing back… Read full this story
- Report says Microsoft in talks to acquire TikTok’s US ops, Donald Trump considers ‘banning’ app
- Democrats set to subpoena Bill Barr over ousting of top Manhattan federal prosecutor who was probing Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Donald Trump steps up demands that John Bolton 'should be jailed, money seized' for bombshell book which president claims 'contains highly classified information'
- Donald Trump says 'what big tech is doing is very bad' as Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai are questioned by Congress on their 'monopolies'
- Why people must stop worrying that Donald Trump will delay the election
- Russia probe: Robert Mueller says charging Donald Trump was never an option
- Why Democrats don’t hold Donald Trump accountable
- Twitter stops Donald Trump Jr. from tweeting for 12 hours after he promoted doctor's claim hydroxychloroquine 'cures' COVID and called it 'must-watch' - on eve of big tech bosses being quizzed by Congress
- Donald Trump: Congress ‘All Talk and No Action’ on Big Tech
- Donald Trump, GOP suggest temporary fix for $600 jobless benefit
Donald Trump considers testifying to US Congress over Ukraine dealings have 374 words, post on www.abc.net.au at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.