In a 232-196 party-line vote, the House of Representatives voted to formalize impeachment proceedings, bringing the inquiry into a far more public stage while clarifying the rules and scope of the investigation into the president’s wrongdoing. What do you think? “It’s high time we formalized the deep rift in our country.” Carolyn Arias • Laundromat Attendant “He already admitted to his high crimes, what more do they want out of the guy?” Adam Power • Sigil Designer Advertisement “Where’s the due process! Besides the witness testimony and bipartisan questioning, I mean!” Evan Mclean • Grimoire Expert
- Would Trump Impeachment Become Reality With New House Judiciary Committee Chairman?
- Newt Gingrich Blasts 'Absurdity' of Democrats' Partisan Impeachment Inquiry Despite Leading Process Against Bill Clinton
- The White House Is Failing to Contact Trace Its Own Outbreak: Report
- Joe Biden could be ‘pre-emptively impeached’ after Democrats tried to force Trump from office, Fox News host says
- A Democrat-turned-Republican and a Kennedy are going head-to-head in a New Jersey House race
- New political turmoil hits Peru with dicey impeachment vote
- Alexander Vindman to publish memoir about being a witness in Trump impeachment
- Pelosi Not Ruling Out Impeachment Effort to Stop Senate Vote on Supreme Court
- Peru lawmakers begin impeachment of president Martín Vizcarra
- If House Embarks on New Impeachment Push, ‘We’ll Win Entire Election’, Trump Says
House Formalizes Impeachment Proceedings have 215 words, post on www.theonion.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.