Online in Japan, fans are wondering why the mascot character and the official representative for the country’s biggest game magazine Famitsu appear in Death Stranding. Famitsu recently gave the game a perfect score—one of only twenty-six to get the coveted 40/40 in the publication’s history. Advertisement A thread on 2ch, the country’s biggest bulletin board, pointed out these Famitsu-related appearances. The news is being widely covered by Japan’s biggest game blogs, like Hachima Kikou and My Game News Flash. I guess the Famitsu also reviewed the game. The above image appeared on 2ch, showing Hirokazu Hamamura in-game as well as his name in the closing credits as a “Special Appearance.” Hamamura used to be Famitsu’s Editor in Chief, but now he is the president of the magazine’s publisher, Enterbrain. As of writing, Hamamura’s official Twitter account lists him as “Famitsu Group Representative.” Advertisement In-gameDeath Stranding is set. At that time, online media overtook print, the bio adds. Like the vast majority of the dialogue in the game, The Collector flatters Sam. However, according to 2ch,kimi wa kakujitsu ni dendou iri da yo), which means, “You’ll surely get in the Hall of Fame.” dendou iri), which basically means, “Hall of Fame… Read full this story
- Rugby-Japan fans jubilant over first trip to knockout stage
- POLL-Most Japan firms affected by typhoons, want Abe govt to spend more
- This is Australia in 2019: Rugby star apologises for 'offending fans' after declaring 'I love Jesus' and quoting the Bible at EASTER
- T.I.'s wife responds to fan who asked if their daughter Deyjah is OK with EYEROLL emojis - after the rapper bragged about taking the 18-year-old for annual 'virginity tests'
- A century later, Naomi Osaka, Kei Nishikori can bring Japan Olympic tennis to forefront
- Japanese region breaks taboo on tattoos with the hope of luring Rugby World Cup and Olympic fans
- Universal Studios Japan Releases Summer Anime Attractions Promo
- First Time Mum EXCLUSIVE: Ferne McCann likens herself to Kim Kardashian as she's swarmed by fans taking pictures of her in Japan
- Coded rebuke as Japan's crown prince says: Remember war 'correctly'
- Attack On Titan Promo Released For Universal Studios Japan
In Japan, Fans Question have 369 words, post on kotaku.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.