The three 2020 Democrat frontrunners are historically unpopular, according to a FiveThirtyEight study. FiveThirtyEight looked at the favorable-unfavorable ratings of the three 2020 Democrat candidates and found that all three are underwater and that this is almost unprecedented.As they currently stand, former Vice President Joe Biden is upside down by a single point, 43.4 to 44.3 percent. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is upside down by about a half point, 39.8 to 40.2 percent. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is upside down by nearly two points, 43.6 to 45.2 percent. Other than Hillary Clinton (-9), Jeb Bush (-20), Donald Trump (-26) in 2016, and Newt Gingrich in 2012 (-15), this is unprecedented. In 2000, George W. Bush was up 33 points. In 2008, Barack Obama was up 20 points, John McCain was up 15, John Edwards was up 13, and Rudy Giuliani was up 12. Even Al Gore in 2000 was up four points. During her first failed run in 2008, Hillary was up two, and so was the hapless Mitt Romney in 2012. The number that is most surprising here is Biden. Even though he was Obama’s vice president and Obama left office with approval ratings in the 60s, Biden is still… Read full this story
- New 2020 Autopsy: Demographics Won’t Save Democrats
- Upset Victory in Wisconsin Supreme Court Race Gives Democrats a Lift
- Nolte: CNN Says Project Lincoln's Tiki Hoax Raised 'Legitimate' Questions About Youngkin
- Nolte: 11 Reasons Democrats Are In Real Trouble
- Nolte: 72% of Americans Say Cancel Culture Is 'Out of Control'
- Nolte: Photos Show L.A. Press Club Violating Local Mask Mandate
- Nolte: Demented Joe Biden Tells Fake 'Amtrak' Story for 5th Time
- As Bernie Sanders surges, some Democrats fear they could pick a man who can't beat Trump
- Republican women, widely dismissed in the Trump era, crushed Democrats in key House races
- Democrats Start Knifing Each Other Even Before Official Virginia Defeat
Nolte: 2020 Democrat Frontrunners Historically Unpopular have 287 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.