The new cast of Married At First Sight recently filmed a trailer for the upcoming seventh season in a ‘haunted’ tunnel in Helensburgh, NSW. And while the abandoned Old Helensburgh Station was a suitably atmospheric background for the advert, the location actually has a chilling past. In 1895, a miner named Robert Hales was supposedly ‘cleaved in two’ when he was hit by a train while walking through the tunnel. Chilling: The new cast of Married At First Sight recently filmed a trailer for the upcoming seventh season in a ‘haunted’ tunnel in Helensburgh, NSW. Pictured: Connie Crayden According to the Illawarra Mercury, ‘legend has it the miner’s spirit still hides in the darkness, chasing trains and running straight through unsuspecting visitors.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Married At First Sight EXCLUSIVE: Season seven cast revealed… MAFS’ Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant ‘desperately want… ‘Why is this so dramatic?’ Fans mock ‘corny’ new trailer for… Eden Dally celebrates his brother Ryan’s wedding to his… Elizabeth Sobinoff flaunts her tanned figure in a sparkly… Share this article Share Craig Bloxsome, who operates ghost tours in the area, added: ‘A lot of people said they had experienced weird stuff in there, seeing things,… Read full this story
- The best films of the '00s
- 15 must-see movies for summer 2010: 'Robin Hood,' 'Eat Pray Love,' 'Iron Man 2' and more
- A 2018–19 NHL Season Preview Of Every Team, From Best To Islanders
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Chill out: 206 cool and random things to do when summer heats up in NYC
- Our forecast of fall's most anticipated films
- Decades later, Becker family triple murder still haunting
- Your Bone-Chilling, Piss-In-Your-Pants, Completely Absurd Childhood Fear
- Summer's Hot 100: What to do in New York all season long
- Where to watch streaming horror movies for Halloween October 2018
The chilling truth about Married At First Sight's tunnel of love: Season seven trailer was filmed at a 'haunted' location where a young miner was 'cleaved in two' by a train have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.