Google Stadia is scheduled to launch for its Founder’s Edition and Premiere Edition members on November 19, bringing the ability to stream your games to a mobile device, tablet, laptop, and more. However, the lineup of games available on launch day aren’t exactly impressive. On November 19, the following games will be playable for those with access to Google Stadia: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Destiny 2: The Collection GYLT Just Dance 2020 Kine Mortal Kombat 11 Red Dead Redemption 2 Thumper Tomb Raider Rise of the Tomb Raider Shadow of the Tomb Raider Samurai Shodown That is the lineup in its entirety, with games like Rage 2 and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint not yet available for those who subscribe from the very beginning. Those games will both arrive before the end of 2019, as will: GRID Metro Exodus NBA 2K20 Trials Rising Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle Borderlands 3 Darksiders Genesis Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Farming Simulator 19 Final Fantasy XV Football Manager 2020 Of the games available for Google Stadia by the end of 2019, only one is an exclusive — GYLT. Darksiders Genesis will also be available on PC when it launches in December, though the… Read full this story
- Google Stadia’s Exclusive Crayta lets you explore and create your own games
- Google Stadia is experimenting with mobile data streaming
- You can now play Google Stadia on practically any Android phone
- Xbox Series X: Game Prices, Launch Lineup, Release Date, And More On The Next-Gen Console
- Google says Stadia is not Netflix for games, more like Xbox Live Gold or PS Plus
- Google adds cellular play support to Stadia
- What is Jio and why did Google invest $4.5 billion into it?
- Apple Arcade Launches This Fall
- How Google is bringing Windows apps to Chromebooks
- Canon launches two new cameras for video bloggers
The Google Stadia launch lineup is looking a little barren have 288 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.