A new map based on geotagged Twitter data shows the NBA’s most-hated teams across the country, with the Los Angeles Lakers leading the charge. Sportsinsider.com gathered the data to create that map by compiling over 100,000 tweets that included phrases such as “hate” and a specific NBA team name. The Lakers were the most-hated team in 34 different states. The Golden State Warriors placed second, followed by the Los Angeles Clippers and the Houston Rockets. The map has changed immensely from last season, where the Warriors were the most-hated team in 26 different states. The Lakers were second in the 2018 NBA hated teams map, but an off-season acquisition of All-Star forward Anthony Davis may have boosted the team to the most hated in 2019. The 2018 map was created by ZCodeSystem.com but used the same process of obtaining information. According to SFgate.com, a query was done in each state searching for phrases such as “I hate (insert team)” as well as other “negative phrases” aimed at specific teams or players. Despite the fact that the Warriors lost their best player in Kevin Durant to free agency and have been plagued by injuries to start the 2019 season, they are… Read full this story
- Both of Kobe Bryant’s Jerseys Will Be Retired by the Los Angeles Lakers Later This Year
- Kyrie Irving Reportedly ‘Genuinely Interested’ In Reuniting With LeBron In Los Angeles
- Doc Rivers and the Los Angeles Clippers: Are a Man’s Pride and a Father’s Love Ruining a Basketball Franchise?
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Los Angeles Chargers
- Julian Edelman Uses Sunday’s Patriots-Chargers Matchup To Remind Everyone That He Hates Los Angeles
- Some Marquee Names Showing Their Age in the NBA Playoffs
- The 2nd-Dumbest Reason to Hate NBA Basketball Has Everything to Do With the NFL
- Multiple NBA Teams Moving Away from the Term 'Owners'
- 21 TV Shows We Love to Hate
- Top 10 SEO Companies in Los Angeles
Twitter Data Shows Los Angeles Lakers As Most-Hated NBA Team in America. What Other Teams Made the List? have 311 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.