The UK Labour Party announced on Tuesday that it’s been hit with a “sophisticated and large scale” cyber
“We have experienced a sophisticated and large scale cyber attack on Labour digital platforms,” a Labour Party spokesperson told Gizmodo via email. “
While its data may be secure, the cyber
“Our security procedures have slowed down some of our campaign activities, but these were restored this morning and we are back up to full speed,” the spokesperson continued.
The Labour Party did not specify what digital platforms had been hit and did not elaborate on who might have been involved. But Niall Sookoo, the party’s executive director of elections and campaigns, sent out a mass email yesterday to supporters saying the BBC.
The UK is in the middle of an election between the conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson and the progressive Labour leader Jeremy Cor
Americans are painfully hosted by . Those issues magically disappeared
Was this cyberattack Russian backed? No one knows at this point, but here in the year 2019,
If you’re going to look around for who might have a motive to hack the
- Vietnam facing serious large-scale cyber attack
- UK Labour Party to discuss Brexit tactics with rival parties
- UK Labour leader Corbyn will ‘try to force early election’
- Nine suspects planning large-scale terror attacks abroad nabbed in KL, Sarawak
- Exclusive: Ukraine says it sees surge in cyber attacks targeting election
- Exclusive- FBI probing cyber attack on congressional campaign in California: sources
- Labour's election campaign will back 'as much freedom of movement as possible' warns John McDonnell as he says putting Jeremy Corbyn in Number 10 by Christmas would be the 'best present'
- US Democrats says report on cyber attack was false alarm
- France's Altran Tech says it was hit by cyber attack
- Potential global cyber attack could cause US$85 billion-US$193 billion worth of damage