The Macan is Porsche’s best selling model in most markets, and with one look at today’s Nice Price or Crack Pipe 3.0 S it’s pretty easy to see why. Let’s see if easy also applies to its price. Okay, we’re going to start off the w$28,000 2005 BMW Z3 1.9 that was dressed up to look like a Shelby Cobra. And to the 284 of you who didn’t join in voting it down in Advertisement That all being said, I’ve made sure that today’s candidate is 100% certified troll-free. I don’t want to turn every morning into some sort of Pavlovian shell shock of odious With that as preamble, let’s have a look at this 2015 Porsche Macan S in Rhodium Silver Metallic over an arresting garnet red and black leather interior. Now, some of you refuse to so much as acknowledge any of Porsche’s inroads (off-roads?) into crossover country but I for one welcome each and every model Advertisement These are based on a platform adopted from the last generation Audi Q5 and which in the process has been Advertisement The engine here is Porsche’s 2997cc four-cam V6 that with twin turbos givesPorsche Doppelkupplungsgetriebe (PDK) automatic transmission and all-the-time… Read full this story
- ‘Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta’ star Lori Allen injured while filming show
- Mother-in-law slams bride's gown on Say Yes To The Dress
- Can you eat your way to better mental health? Study says yes
- The Appealing Earnestness of 'Say Yes to the Dress'
- Thinking of a Jumbotron Proposal? Some Say, Ugh. Others, Say Yes.
- Woman to undecided Biden: 'Just say yes' to 2020 bid
- You Can Sleep With the Latest Sex Robots at This Brothel—But Only if They Say ‘Yes’
- Does It Pay to Use a Resume Service? New Data Says Yes
- Will new Stargel Stadium be built in time for football season? CPS says yes
- Does Monsanto's Roundup cause cancer? The law says yes, the science says maybe
At $37,000, Could This 2015 Porsche Twin-Turbo Crossover Have You Saying “Yes, We Macan?” have 335 words, post on jalopnik.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.