This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season’s best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET. If you’re looking for a last minute gift for the Star Wars fan in your life, the Force is definitely with you. The best Star Wars gifts to give this year might depend on how long the fan has had a Star Wars collection, or if it’s time to start a fresh one with a collector’s set from their favorite era.With the new Star Wars movie, The Rise of Skywalker, now in theaters, the original saga started by George Lucas with A New Hope back in 1977 and revitalized by The Force Awakens in 2015 is quickly hurtling toward its climactic end. But the end of this iconic series of movies isn’t the end of Star Wars. The Extended Star Wars Universe (“EU” to us super fans) is booming. Disney Plus’s new series The Mandalorian has gotten amazing buzz for its first few episodes about a bounty hunter and his latest assignment. More movie trilogies are on their way. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, the new video game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, started monopolizing gamers’ time just yesterday…. Read full this story
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker -- Can J.J. Abrams stick the landing?
- The New Star Wars trilogy is worse than the prequels
- The Mandalorian: Everything we know about the new Star Wars show on Disney Plus
- Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker -- poster, release date, plot, cast and rumors
- Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet goes up for sale for £180,000
- New Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker footage shows darker side of Rey
- Star Wars 9 Rise of Skywalker: THIS Clone Wars character the KEY to Palpatine return?
- Marvel's Kevin Feige is reportedly developing a Star Wars movie for Disney
- Star Wars 9 theory: Rey’s parents are Luke Skywalker and Palpatine’s daughter
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Easter eggs you may have missed
Best Star Wars gifts for new or old-school fans in 2019 have 331 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.