CNET editors pick the products & services we write about. When you buy through our links, we may get a commission. Looking for a new wireless headphone for the Galaxy Note 10? Here are CNET’s top picks. David Carnoy December 21, 2019 5:41 AM PST Leer en español Best sound under $250 Sony WF‑1000XM3 $198 at Amazon Best for wireless charging Samsung Galaxy Buds $111 at Amazon Best sports-centric Jaybird Vista $160 at Amazon Best under $80 Anker Soundcore Liberty Air $80 at Amazon Best noise-canceling pick Sony WH‑1000XM3 $278 at Amazon A few years ago, the iPhone lost its headphone jack. Now Samsung’s left the 3.5mm audio jack off the new Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus — and didn’t include a USB-C headphone adapter — which means a dongle won’t do any good and Note 10 owners will be looking to go the wireless route. Popular Apple-centric models like Beats Powerbeats Pro and AirPods and work just fine with the Note 10. But everyone is familiar with those accessories, so in this roundup, we’re highlighting models that are more platform-agnostic or even have a slight Android tilt — making them perfect Note 10 headphones.Read more: Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus kill… Read full this story
- Our favorite camera of 2014 isn't a Canon, Nikon or Sony, it's Samsung's NX1
- You Better Believe A Port-less iPhone will Come in 2021 | Digital Trends
- Best cameras for vlogging 2021: the top vlogging choices for video creators
- Apple iPhone 13 Review: The iPhone for the Masses | Digital Trends
- Black Friday Chromebook Deals 2021: What to Expect | Digital Trends
Best wireless headphones for Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Plus have 248 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.