Vietnam 57th globally in Total Workforce Index 2019 Recruitment and HR consulting group The ManpowerGroup has recently announced its Total Workforce Index (TWI) in 2019, with Vietnam ranking 57th out of 76 countries and territories globally in terms of sourcing candidates, hiring, and retaining skilled people, compared to 43rd in 2018, and 13th in the Asia-Pacific region, compared to 12th in 2018. Vietnamese workers earned an average monthly income of $242 in 2019, while the average monthly income in the Asia-Pacific region was $1,801. In terms of skills, the percentage of highly skilled workers in Vietnam in 2019 accounted for 11.6 per cent of the country’s total workforce of 57.5 million; an increase of 0.8 per cent compared to 2018. Full-time workers accounted for 41 per cent and part-time workers 57 per cent. TWI’s analysis is based on more than 100 factors in 76 markets across the globe, enabling businesses to make a comprehensive assessment and easily compare labor markets through the four key factors of workforce availability; cost efficiency; workforce productivity; and regulation. In the current competitive context in terms of the economic situation and the ever-changing legal framework, the TWI helps businesses deeply appreciate the readiness of the… Read full this story
- Acadiana business news that made headlines in 2018
- When the Dow fell 22 percent and the world didn’t end. Keep that in mind this nervous Noel
- Readers are invited to select their top Reading Eagle stories of 2018
- Checks sent to border wall GoFundMe will be picked up in Colorado town by unnamed ‘business associates’ of Florida fundraiser
- The year in review: Top news stories of 2018 month by month
- Big news stories shook Chugiak-Eagle River in 2018
- Argentina Once Saw G-20 as a Chance to Shine. Bad News Got in the Way.
- December Phoenix concerts: Travis Scott, 6lack, Decadence, Alice Cooper
- 2018 news year in review: Stories across United States that moved us
- U.S. stocks rebound as traders return from Christmas holiday
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 22 have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.