Hanoi (VNA) – Cambodia and the Republic of Korea (RoK) have signed a double taxation avoidance pact to boost bilateral economic cooperation.
The pact was signed last week in Busan, the RoK, at bilateral talks between Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha and her Cambodian counterpart, Prak Sokhonn, Yonhap News Agency quoted the Korean Ministry of Economy and Finance’s statement as saying.
The agreement is set to take effect after parliamentary ratifications in both countries.
The RoK’s exports to Cambodia reached 660 million USD in 2018, more than doubling the figure of 294 million USD in 2008. The RoK’s imports also surged to 314 million USD from 18 million USD in the reviewed period./.
- Trade, economic cooperation between Germany, Serbia, Vietnam promoted
- Indonesia, RoK sign preliminary trade deal
- Singapore, China sign 11 bilateral cooperation documents
- Vietnam, Singapore boost cooperation in innovation, technology
- City leader receives new Cambodia's Consul General
- Singapore, US sign agreement to boost cooperation in finance, market building
- Party official lauds US business community’s role in bilateral ties
- Will Back to School Sales Boost Retail Sales in 2009? - Not Much Say Stock Market Analysts
- Vietnam, Cambodia review border work, sign new border treaty
- Vietnam treasures traditional friendship with Cambodia: PM