By Jenna Anderson – December 4, 2019 04:49 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Even after his passing in 2018, Stan Lee’s impact on the Marvel universe – and on the entertainment industry – is continuing to be felt. The characters Lee co-created and wrote have evolved into billion-dollar franchises across comics, movies, and other media, and a new special highlights Lee’s legacy in an awesome new way. On Wednesday, ABC News officially announced Celebrating Marvel’s Stan Lee, a prime-time special that is set to chronicle Lee’s life and impact. The special is set to air on ABC on Friday, December 20th, at 8/7c, and will feature special guests from the comic industry, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and beyond. Celebrating Marvel’s Stan Lee is set to chronicle his more than seven decades in the industry, during which he co-created characters such as Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Iron Man, The Fantastic Four, The Avengers, The X-Men, and Black Panther. The special will try to encompass Lee’s time as “a visionary and true pioneer”. The special, which was partially filmed in front of a live audience at New York’s New Amsterdam Theater earlier this fall, will feature an array of actors and comic professionals… Read full this story
- 'Start Here': Wildfires rage, Sinema wins, Stan Lee dies. What you need to know to start your day.
- From Disney to Celebrity Cruises, five more cruise lines announce trips in British waters
- The Best Gifts For Marvel Fans You Can Buy Online
- Casting, plot details and locations: EVERYTHING we know so far about Marvel’s Black Panther
- The Boys season 2 review: The perfect antidote to Marvel fatigue
- Midnight Suns' detailed character customization carries on a classic Marvel Comics tradition
- The 30 best pop culture references in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Is Marvel's Werewolf by Night Becoming a Disney+ Halloween Special with a Latino Lead?
- Judge Steve Harvey? Comedian to Preside Over New ABC Court Series
- China’s celebrity rankings ban could be more sinister than it seems
Celebrating Marvel's Stan Lee Primetime Special Announced by ABC have 321 words, post on comicbook.com at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.