Barack Obama’s former physician has said Joe Biden ‘is not a healthy guy’ after the 77-year-old released a doctor’s letter claiming he is ‘fit to be president’. Dr David Scheiner, 81, said he is worried about Biden’s risk of a stroke after the letter disclosed he is taking cholesterol medication and has an irregular heartbeat, having previously suffered aneurysms. Dr Scheiner, who treated Obama for 22 years before he became president, added that he would like to see the results of an MRI or CT scan, which were not included. Scheiner said he would also like to review the results of a sleep study, given Biden had operations on his nasal passages to treat sleep apnea. Dr David Scheiner, 81, has cast doubt on Joe Biden’s health records – saying he is at risk of a stroke, despite a letter earlier this week claiming he is ‘fit to be president’ Speaking to the Washington Examiner, he said: ‘He’s not a healthy guy. He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn’t say he’s in outstanding health. ‘Could I guarantee he won’t have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting… Read full this story
- Joe Biden declares 'battle for soul of America' as he launches bid to beat Trump
- Joe Biden announces 2020 run for US president
- Why Joe Biden would love to declare with Stacey Abrams as his chosen running mate
- Joe Biden says his family wants him to seek the presidency
- Former US Vice President Joe Biden to challenge Trump for keys to White House
- Joe Biden says his family are encouraging him to launch White House bid
- Joe Biden lashes out at Trump in first rally as presidential candidate
- Opinion: The advantage Joe Biden has over Bernie and AOC
- Donald Trump mocks Joe Biden as ‘Sleepy Joe’ and questions his intelligence as he finally enters 2020 race for the White House
- Why the NHS labelled this active four-year-old 'overweight'
'He's not a healthy guy': Obama's former physician says Joe Biden is at risk of a stroke after 77-year-old released doctor's letter claiming he is 'fit to be president' have 328 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.