Buying a gift for anyone is hard enough these days with an abundance of options to choose from and the risk of getting the wrong thing. Getting a gift for dad can be even more challenging since most of our fathers aren’t exactly hinting what they want or need. In his eyes, he sees you as a lifetime gift, but it never hurts to go one step further to remind him how much you appreciate him, not just the other way around. Additionally, what does dad need that he doesn’t already have? Likely not much, but you can him something he’ll love and put to use. Below are gift ideas that most dads (or anyone else for that matter) will absolutely love to own. Google Nest Hub Of all the smart speakers, the best are the ones with an HD display — like the Google Nest Hub — because why wouldn’t you want the ability to watch YouTube videos, see who’s at the door, or video chat with you, long-distance friends or relatives. The Nest Hub is a great gift for dad or anyone else looking to advance the tech in their home. Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatches and fitness trackers… Read full this story
- I paid £7k to fix the roof on My First Home after previous owner used SUPER GLUE to fix tiles
- The legendary places we all spent our holidays as 90s and 80s kids
- Former Royal Marine tells of holiday salmonella nightmare
- Couple spend £30k and suffer 9 miscarriages but now have 'miracle' daughter
- Something people don’t know about me? I’m The Stig!
- From queues to pantos
- Super space, cake crime and the joy of books
- Dystopian drama, circus capers and offbeat beasts
- Michael Jackson's British goddaughter is young single mum and says he's innocent
- 'Greatest carrot grower UK has ever known'
Holiday gifts for dad that he will actually use have 300 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.