If you’re still stumped on what to buy a little one for Christmas, you might want to pick up a trusty childhood favourite – Lego. Right now online shoppers can get a free £10 spend on any purchases from the Lego Store online , which can be used on any – yes, absolutely any Lego sets that catch your eye. That includes the newly released Frozen 2 and Star Wars products that were unveiled a few months ago and the popular Harry Potter sets also on sale on the webiste. If you’re buying for an adult Lego fan the deal can also be used when purchasing some of the pricier exclusive models like the Friends Central Perk collectible model set , now on sale for £64.99. To redeem the extra savings is simple, shoppers just need to sign up to cashback site Quidco as a new member for free and then find the £10 Lego deal on the website. By clicking the link shoppers are taken to the Lego Store website where they can shop as normal and once the purchase is made Quido will track the transaction and pay out any cashback and the £10 bonus to cover some… Read full this story
- Harry Potter ‘prequel’ that told story of wizard’s dad James and godfather Sirius Black stolen as cops issue worldwide plea to fans
- Harry Potter-themed bar extends its run in Dallas
- Do you have these Harry Potter books lying around your house? They could be worth up to £40k
- Have a truly magical holiday in Orlando with Disney Parks and Harry Potter Land
- Harry Potter play opens in London as book released worldwide
- When does the Primark Harry Potter collection launch, which stores will it be in and how much do items cost?
- Happy 20th birthday, Harry Potter!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child could be heading to the silver screen
- Remember Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter? Here’s what actress Evanna Lynch looks like now
- Remember the child stars of Harry Potter? Here’s what the young actors are up to now
How to get £10 off any LEGO sets including popular Frozen 2 and Harry Potter items have 333 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.