Home Car reviews oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Monday, December 16, 2019, 17:15 [IST] The all-new Tata Altroz was first showcased in its concept form, called the 45X, at the 2018 Auto Expo. The company then debuted the near-production version earlier this year at the Geneva Motor Show. Now, Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Altroz in the Indian market in January 2020. The Tata Altroz is the first premium hatchback offering from the Indian car manufacturer in the country. The hatchback will debut the brand’s all-new ‘ALFA’ architecture. This new platform will be used on all future small and mid-size products from Tata Motors. The new premium hatchback from Tata Motors will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Hyundai Elite i20 and the Honda Jazz. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, we got a chance to test out the all-new Tata Altroz on the streets of Jaisalmer. The Tata Altroz impressed us with its looks, features and the premium feels inside the cabin. However, how does it feel to drive and does the Tata Altroz have what it takes to out-perform the current segment leader, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Let’s… Read full this story
- IFA 2019: New smartphones, premium smart TVs to take centre stage
- 2020 Alpina B7 first drive review
- Gran Turismo Sport Update Adds A Brand-New Sports Car
- Here’s where to pre-order the brand new iPhone SE (2020)
- Who wants a brand new 1973 Volvo 1800ES for $73,900?
- Zarude, Sword & Shield's New Mythical Pokemon, Has A Brand-New Signature Move
- Travis Scott is bringing a brand new track to Fortnite
- Brand New Townhouse Has Exposed Brick, Private Patio
- Auction-bound Renault 5 Turbo II is virtually brand new
- Intel and Micron unveil 3D XPoint, a brand new memory technology
Tata Altroz First Drive Review: The Brand-New Contender In The Premium Hatchback Segment have 297 words, post on www.drivespark.com at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.