CNET editors pick the products & services we write about. When you buy through our links, we may get a commission. Save a tree: Read an e-book! Dan Ackerman December 18, 2019 7:28 PM PST Amazon Kindle $70 at Amazon Kindle Paperwhite $100 at Amazon Kindle Oasis See at Amazon Amazon Fire Tablet $40 at Amazon iPad Mini $522 at Walmart This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season’s best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET. Looking for the best last-minute gift ideas for readers this holiday season? Consider giving the gift of an affordable e-book reader rather than a pile of physical books. Amazon and Apple both offer a good selection of choices for easy book reading, including the Amazon Kindle, Amazon Fire Tablet and the iPad Mini — you should be able to find one that suits your recipient’s particular needs.First, these e-book readers and e-books make for great gifts (or even a handy stocking stuffer). The recipient will be all set. Your loved one won’t even need a bookshelf or bookplates, though a good book nook is still recommended. E-book readers will look beautiful on their coffee table,… Read full this story
- Wimbledon Final, Highlights Tennis Score, Novak Djokovic vs Roger Federer: World No.1 Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win Wimbledon 2019 Title
- 24-Carat Gold-Plated iPads Offered Here
- Amazon’s new waterproof Kindle is the Cadillac of e-readers
- How Samsung's Super AMOLED Galaxy Tab S Stands Against The iPad Air
- Which Of These 9 Gadgets Would Make A Perfect Gift From A Loved One? (Hint)
- EPIC Tablet Showdown: The Surface Pro 2 vs iPad 5: Which Should You Buy?
- Boy Reading At Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal Wimbledon Semi-Final Is Twitter's Newest Sensation
- Forget the Kindle: The new Kobo Aura One is the greatest ereader of all time
- The unofficial Goldman Sachs holiday gift guide for 2015
- This $600 tablet for ‘paper people’ is the best use of E Ink I’ve ever seen
The best gifts for readers in 2019: iPad, Kindle vs. Fire and more have 321 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.