This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season’s best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET. Happy Wednesday, cheeps! First things first: Bonus deals are back. I’ve heard loud and clear that you like a “spotlight” deal followed by one or more extras, so back to that format I go! But please note that if you’re a newsletter subscriber, you’ll typically find even more standalone deals below the top one. Be sure to check ’em out.Speaking of regular Cheapskate readers, you know that I rank the Amazfit Bip as one of the all-time great smartwatch deals. (It’s still on sale for $68, FYI.) But why didn’t Amazfit ever release a Bip 2? I can’t say, but the new GTR looks and feels like exactly that. At a minimum, it’s a spiritual successor.It debuted just a couple weeks ago at $150, but for a limited time, Amazon has the Amazfit GTS smartwatch for $140. Not much of a savings, but still a very solid price on a very nice watch. (Update: I mistakenly referred to this as the GTR, which is another new watch in Amazfit’s lineup, but this is indeed the GTS.)See… Read full this story
- Apple is ‘clear market leader’ among smartwatches: report
- Dave & Buster’s Achieves Q4 Comparable Store Sales Increase of 2.9%
- Apple is ‘clear market leader’ among smartwatches, report says
- Can smartwatches literally save lives? Some users say 'yes'
- Nissan GT-R 50th Anniversary Edition debuts in New York
- GT Radial Maxtour LX Tire for CUVs and Passenger Cars Introduced in North America
- The best week of the year to put your up for sale is...
- GFG Discovers New Gold Zone with 21.26 g/t Gold over 1.7 Metres at Pen Gold Project West of Timmins, ON
- New York Mortgage Trust Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Results
- Ford revealed the 2020 Explorer. Here’s what’s different about the new model.
The new Amazfit GTS smartwatch is on sale for $140 have 317 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.