The enterprise tech trends that shaped 2019 Watch Now It’s the end of another year and as always time for us at ZDNet to reflect on the tech trends that shaped the enterprise over the past 12 months. This time around, our editors from around the globe identified six technologies that stood out in 2019. Our panel of editors includes — TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler , Larry Dignan , Chris Duckett , and Steve Ranger . Best of the decade: ZDNet’s top enterprise CEOs of the 2010s | The PC was supposed to die a decade ago. Instead, this happened | A decade of malware: Top botnets of the 2010s | A decade of hacking: The most notable cyber-security events of the 2010s | Device of the decade: Why did it take nine years for the iPad to get its own operating system? | CNET’s Decade in Review Without further ado, here’s our list of tech that the greatest impact in 2019: Cloud Computing: Multi-cloud becomes the new normal When 2019 started, multi-cloud was more theory than reality. Of course, cloud vendors want their customers to be all-in on their infrastructure as a service, but enterprises like a little leverage. As… Read full this story
- The Top 10 Tech Trends In 2022 Everyone Must Be Ready For Now
- The Tech Trends Driving A Much-Needed Travel Sector Transformation
- The Five Biggest Education And Training Technology Trends In 2022
- 2021 Year in Review |From metaverse to DAOs, a guide to tech buzzwords
- Samsung Blew Me Away At Unpacked 2019
- Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Jaw-dropping On The Day Nine?
- Explained | Facial recognition tech in Indian airports
- Greece's fledgling tech scene starts to take off
- Hiranandani Group to invest Rs 3,500 crore in in-house consumer tech platform Tez
- Tencent leads China tech selloff amid fears of further crackdown
These six enterprise tech trends defined 2019 have 283 words, post on www.zdnet.com at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.