Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has approved a proposal to give a subsidy of Rs 500 per quintal (100 kg) to paddy cultivators.According to an official statement here on December 10, the central government has decided the minimum support price (MSP) for paddy, but there has been a rise in input cost of the key kharif crop.Hence, Thackeray approved the proposal that aims to give relief to paddy farmers, the statement said.Close Are you happy with your current monthly income? Do you know you can double it without working extra hours or asking for a raise? Rahul Shah, one of the India’s leading expert on wealth building, has created a strategy which makes it possible… in just a short few years. You can know his secrets in his FREE video series airing between 12th to 17th December. You can reserve your free seat here.
- You Can Buy A Home With Less Than A Thousand Original Investment
- Kalamandalam Kerala - Center for Performing Arts
- Indian Real Estate Investment Policy India - Part 2
- $770 Million is a Start! But It Will Take More
- Project Shakti - A Win Win Situation
- Mamata Banerjee and Friends - The Singur Siege
- Marketing in Transition
- Study With Eleventh Five Year Plan
- Take a Load Off Fannie - Salvaging the Mortgage Giants Without Bankrupting the Taxpayers
- Corporate Welfare And Bailouts Need To End
Uddhav Thackeray approves Rs 500 a quintal subsidy for paddy farmers have 218 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.