ARSENAL, Manchester United and Chelsea are in a transfer chase for Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare, according to reports. The Frenchman, 20, is rated at around £50million and is also wanted by Tottenham, Real Madrid and Valencia this month. According to Sky Sports, Lille expect to sell one of their top assets in the January transfer window. Soumare signed from Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer in 2017 and has progressed through the youth ranks with the French national side to become a star for the Under-21s. The midfielder has been likened to Paul Pogba and impressed against Chelsea during the Champions League group stages. He is yet to register a goal or an assist but has made 78 recoveries from the base of midfield this term.Soumare still has two-and-a-half years left on his contract at Lille. A £34m bid from Wolves was rejected last summer but now a whole host of clubs are set to scramble for his signature. Arsenal will be hopeful of securing more business with the French outfit after spending a club-record £72m on winger Nicolas Pepe last summer. LADBROKES 1-2-FREE Simply predict Spurs vs Liverpool, Watford and Man City scores this coming weekend and win £100 Latest… Read full this story
- Man Utd , Chelsea and Arsenal transfer blow as Inter Milan close in on Dries Mertens free transfer from Napoli
- Can Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea fans get ticket refunds for Premier League matches postponed by coronavirus outbreak?
- Inside the amazing Nad Al Sheba Sports Complex in Dubai where Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal went for January sun
- 8.30am Man Utd news LIVE: Jadon Sancho, Erling Haaland, Jude Bellingham, Paul Pogba LATEST, defender transfer exclusive
- Arsenal and Spurs join Man Utd and Chelsea in Coutinho transfer chase after ‘making enquiry’ over star’s availability
- Leicester demand £80m fee for Chilwell like Man Utd paid for Maguire but Chelsea still confident of transfer
- Chelsea ‘in negotiations’ over Philippe Coutinho transfer as they steal march on Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham
- Jadon Sancho transfer to Man Utd gets go ahead from Dortmund but German giants refuse to let him go cheaply
- Jadon Sancho’s proposed Man Utd transfer opens door for Chelsea to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona
- Jadon Sancho will snub Man Utd transfer if they fail to reach Champions League with Liverpool and Chelsea lurking
Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea in transfer chase for £50m-rated Lille star Boubakary Soumare have 381 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 7, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.