Labour leadership: Tory voters discuss who they would vote for Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Almost half of those polled in the YouGov survey said they would vote Tory, with Labour plummeting. The survey, which asked 1628 people how they would vote if an election was held tomorrow, will be met with delight at Downing Street. The data indicated Labour was trailing in support after their catastrophic defeat in the recent General Election. Related articles BBC’s Dan Walker cuts short Keir Starmer interview Emily Thornberry criticised for praising Corbyn's record on racism Labour haemorrhaged 60 seats in December with the Conservatives gaining 48 to bring their total to 365. Only 29 per cent of people surveyed in the Westminster voting intention poll said that they would vote Labour in an election, compared to 49 per cent for the Tories. Just 10 per cent of those surveyed said they would… Read full this story
- UK election: Pound surges against Singapore dollar as Johnson scores landslide win
- Tories take 10 point lead over Labour in polls as vaccines hope gives boost
- Ex-Tory intern spent £65,000 on anti-Corbyn attack ads and won't say who funded them
- Britain's Johnson launches election campaign on opposition turf
- Commentary: Boris Johnson’s win and the shifting sands of politics in the UK
- After Tory win, what now for the UK economy?
- Victorious Johnson urges Britain to move past Brexit splits
- Boris Johnson wins biggest Conservative majority in UK election since 1987
- Commentary: What happens now when Boris Johnson, Brexiteers control Britain?
- Queen and her advisers ‘resentful’ over how Boris Johnson handled prorogation
Boris SURGE: Corbyn humiliated as Tories surge in ‘Johnson honeymoon’ - poll result have 304 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.