Photo: PRWeb Photo: PRWeb Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: PRWeb Definitive Healthcare Acquires PatientFinder 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Acquisition Accelerates Company’s Strategy of Developing Actionable Go-to-Market Solutions for the Healthcare Market. FRAMINGHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) January 13, 2020 Definitive Healthcare, the leading provider of data, insights, and analytics on the healthcare provider market, today announced the acquisition of PatientFinder, a software analytics firm that helps life science companies and healthcare providers find patient clusters who would most benefit from their products and services. “We have always had the best data on healthcare organizations and professionals. We amplified the value of that data this year when we integrated Commercial Claims analytics. With today’s acquisition of PatientFinder, Definitive accelerates progress against its strategic roadmap – to provide end-to-end go to market solutions that bridge the gap between data and action. This is an industry milestone,” said Jason Krantz, Founder and CEO of Definitive Healthcare. “It’s demonstrative of our commitment to enabling client growth by integrating patient and provider insights directly into our clients’ existing processes for strategic analytics, go-to-market planning, and field execution.” The acquisition supports the Definitive vision to entrench contextual data and… Read full this story
- Hospitals asked to activate panel for safety of healthcare workers
- Microsoft announces first vertical cloud offering: Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare
- The healthcare industry has embraced texting. Here’s one reason that should give you pause
- Paying with their lives: Foreign NHS workers accuse Boris Johnson of 'stabbing them in the back' as he REFUSES to stop charging them for healthcare and lowest paid reveal they are barred from bereavement scheme as nurse and carer death toll hits 321
- FPT Retail establishes clear lead in drugstores race
- Elective surgeries: Restart or Reboot?
- 55% Fewer Americans Sought Hospital Care In March-April Due To COVID-19
- How a guerrilla campaign made history by pushing mental health into Cong, CPM’s election manifestos
- 'Rampant' abuse in health market seen
- Stricken by coronavirus, some New Yorkers find solace in empty city streets
Definitive Healthcare Acquires PatientFinder have 336 words, post on www.chron.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.