Update: Bungie tweeted that it thinks it has identified the problem with Destiny 2’s latest patch and is testing fixes internally. That fix will hopefully give players their lost currencies back. We still don’t know when servers will be back up, but Bungie says it’ll deliver more information sometime in the next hour.We are testing a fix for this issue internally, including investigating resolutions that would restore missing currencies and materials to players. Destiny 2 will continue to be offline while we test this fix. We will provide another update by 1 PM Pacific. — Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) January 28, 2020We believe we have identified the cause of this issue and are working on a fix internally. Destiny 2 will continue to be offline until we have a better understanding of the timeline for this fix. We will provide another update by 12 PM Pacific. — Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) January 28, 2020Original story: Destiny 2’s newest patch, Update 2.7.1, does a bunch of housekeeping on Season of Dawn bugs, specifically removing a few Exotic armor exploits that seriously powered up players’ damage in PvE activities. Unfortunately, while the update fixed a whole host of issues, it might have introduced a… Read full this story
- Exclusive tour inside Lenny Dykstra’s now refurbished N.J. home that officials say was illegal flop house
- N.J. guy has been walking around the world for nearly 4 years. He still has a few more to go.
- Move over, Florida Man. New Jersey Man claims enough headlines to start his own viral trend.
- Five months after Hurricane Michael, demolition and doubt hang over Mexico Beach
- WHO’S BEHIND HUAWEI?
- The Bit: How KFAN became America’s dominant sports radio station
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Pink, Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Country Thunder
- Tiger offers flashy takes and Instagram-worthy walls, but the food is off-balance
- Bar Otaku brings Japanese pub fare to The Gulch
- Setting traps for cyber-thieves with ‘deception technology’: Carolyn Crandall
Destiny 2 Servers Are Down After Latest Update Steals Bright Dust, Legendary Shards have 314 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.